Looking for fresh, delicious recipes to enjoy in summer? Got you covered with these Summer Buffet Menus! Fabulous favorites for breakfast, dinners, drinks, desserts and more!
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
Whether it’s a special occasion or just the first tailgate party of the season, having a few good quality, fresh & easy recipes in your back pocket that could go on a buffet is nice to have.
For this round-up of summer buffet menus, I’ve got a great list of some of my favorite recipes, and I hope you’ll make them your favorites too!
- Fun breakfast ideas
- Healthy, fresh snacks
- Low stress dinners
- Fantastic desserts
- Great drinks too!
Breakfast and Brunch
Guests will love this simple, fresh zucchini frittata
- Zucchini Frittata Recipe: This is great for a crowd, serve with a side of chunky salsa
- Fruit Toast: Make these delightful fruit toasts with a small baguette served on a large tray
- Breakfast Doritos Nachos: People go nuts for this fun, tasty breakfast, because who doesn’t want Doritos for breakfast?
- Melon Balls Recipes: Some fun ideas here for using fresh, colorful melon balls
- Fresh Figs, 3 Ways: Another reader favorite, and easy to adjust any of the recipes up for larger parties.
Snacks for Everyone
Little Veggie Cups with Hummus are a Crowd Favorite!
- Veggie Cups with Hummus: Everyone just loves these little veggie hummus cups! A healthy snack is always appreciated on a buffet table!
- Turkey Burger Sliders: This is an easy, sheet pan way of making the meatballs, which are really tender and flavorful served on a soft little bun
- Deviled Eggs with Candied Bacon: This is a very good recipe, and one you’ll want to hang on to. People always ask for this recipe!
- Lemon Artichoke Dip: This is a stand-out dip for its simplicity and fantastic flavor with buttery crackers
Fresh & Exciting Drinks
Refreshing, Pretty Drinks
- Peach Green Tea Lemonade: Not too sweet and totally refreshing, this classy drink can be pre-made and served up in disposable cups with plenty of crushed ice.
- Strawberry Acai Refresher: Any of these drinks are great mocktails or cocktails, and can be made in bigger batches. Offer vodka or rum too if you’d like.
- Pineapple Slushie: Icy & delicious, this drink will cool you right off
Inspiring Salads and Sides
Grilled Asparagus goes with almost anything!
- Marinated Grilled Asparagus: Seems that everyone loves a good asparagus recipe, and this one is quick and fantastic on the grill.
- Hellmann’s Potato Salad: Really, this is my mother-in-laws famous potato salad, and the Hellmann’s recipe was her base. I will tell you it’s requested far and wide by family members because it’s just a fantastic, classic version 🙂
- Italian Green Bean Salad: Everyone loves a marinated green bean salad, and this one is different than most, and really good
- Broccoli Salad without Bacon: A classic broccoli salad, lighted up a bit with no mayo in sight
Fabulous Dinner Ideas
Summer Pasta is a reader favorite!
- Summer Pasta: Perfect in its simplicity and outstanding flavor, this is an easy summer dinner you’ll want to make again and again
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats: These cheesy, delicious boats are low carb and stuffed with a luscious ground turkey filling – great for making when zucchini is at its peak.
- Brown Sugar Marinade for Pork Chops: Ever had a dry pork chop? Me too, but this recipe will fix that! These are fantastic on the grill or in a grill pan
- Tinfoil Baked Chicken and Vegetables: These are so easy to make ahead of time and are really tasty. Flexible, too.
Dessert Hummus is crazy good, and easy too
- Brownie Batter Hummus: This dessert hummus has something for everyone, and it really does taste like brownie batter! Serve with your favorite cookies and fresh fruits
- Summer Fruit Crisp: When I’m serving buffet-style, I like to offer more than one dessert, this one always goes first. Pre-freeze scoops of vanilla ice cream to go alongside
- Decorated Chocolate Covered Strawberries: These juicy, sweet strawberries are perfect buffet food, and you can dress them up simple or fancy as you want
- Cantaloupe and Ice Cream: Nothing could be easier than cutting up some fresh melons and filling them with vanilla ice cream. Drizzled with an easy homemade caramel sauce, this is a fantastic dessert!
More Recipes to Try
Here’s a couple more favorites to bookmark for later:
- Baked Potatoes and Broccoli: A favorite hot side dish that’s great for a crowd
- Roasted Cauliflower with Yogurt: Wonderful when roasted, you’ve got to try this one..
- Summer Eats: A fresh round up of summer favorites!
- Easy Sweet Recipes at Home: A round up of dessert favorites!
- Travel Breakfast Ideas: Easy healthy recipes for the road!
If you’ve tried these Summer Buffet Menus, or any other recipe on Studio Delicious, please tell me how you liked it in comments below
Looking for more tips and fresh, homemade recipes? Join my email list, tag and follow me on Instagram using #studiodeliciouseats, follow my boards on Pinterest, and see what I’m up to on Facebook and Twitter!