Looking for easy desserts to make at home? This is the place for some of my favorites!
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
Looking for a sweet treat to make at home? I’ve pulled together some of my all-time best desserts in one place, just for you!
These easy dessert recipes start with simple ingredients, and the best part is I’ve got some fantastic store-bought shortcuts I’ll share with you too.
These are hands-down some of my favorite dessert recipes, and there’s something sweet for everybody!
- No-bake easy desserts that are perfect for cookouts
- Warm fruit crisp (hello vanilla ice cream!)
- A fantastic (and pretty) dessert platter everyone raves about
- The best (and easiest) cheesecake bars ever
No Bake Desserts
Peanut Butter and Chocolate is a classic, decadent combo
- Ice Cream Cake with Peanut Butter Ganache: Easy recipes you can make a day or two ahead are perfect for weekends, and this sweet treat has a quick homemade peanut butter ganache to drizzle on top before serving….the perfect chocolate dessert recipe!
Perfect for BBQ’s and picnics!
- Strawberry Cheesecake in a Jar: This is a reader favorite recipe, this classic combo has cream cheese, cinnamon graham crackers and an easy fresh strawberry topping. A great choice when dessert needs to be portable!
Homemade caramel sauce is easy and worth every calorie
- Cantaloupe and Ice Cream: If your sweet tooth leans toward fresh fruit, whip up a quick, warm caramel sauce, top with a scoop of vanilla almond milk or ice cream, and dig into this cool & simple dessert that everyone absolutely LOVES.
Dessert Ideas for Parties
Chocolate hummus is fudgy, thick and incredibly delicious..
- Brownie Batter Hummus: Dunk shortbread, biscotti, pretzels, fresh strawberries and little cookies with dark chocolate chips into….. chocolate hummus? A thousand times YES! The secret ingredient to this fudgy, brownie-batter-like dessert dip is chickpeas, cocoa powder and maple syrup…no baking required!
Little cheesecake bites are always a hit…
- Philadelphia Strawberry Cheesecake Snack Bars Recipe: Slice this outstanding cheesecake into bite-sized pieces or bars, then top with a super fresh strawberry sauce and melted white chocolate. How can this be bad? 🙂 Perfect for serving at casual dinners or parties.
Pillsbury pie crust is a delicious short-cut in these hand pies
- Apple Hand Pies with Pillsbury Pie Crust: Flaky & delicious, and tastes just like homemade pie! Toaster pies go next level thanks to apple butter and an easy cinnamon drizzle.. this is an easy pie recipe you’ll make again and again!
Use an upside down muffin tin and store-bought cookie dough to shape these little pies…
- Mini Strawberry Pies Recipe: Fresh strawberries and cream make a fabulous filling for these little pies made with muffin tins. Delicious and adorable too!
Warm and perfect with a scoop of vanilla ice cream…
- Summer Fruit Crisp: This recipe calls for the best of the season fruits and berries baked with a classic brown sugar crumb topping for this classic, decadent dessert. ice cream or whipped cream is practically mandatory! 🙂
Creamy & nostalgic with a rose rhubarb sauce
- Rice Pudding with Rhubarb: This wonderful, cozy dessert of creamy coconut milk and rich vanilla rice is topped with a seasonal rhubarb compote that’s easy to make on the stove top.
Roasted fruit is warm, jammy and wonderful
- Roasted Nectarines with Caramel Sauce: If you’ve never roasted fresh stone fruit, you’ve got to change that. The flavors are wonderfully concentrated, and is fantastic with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
More Recipes to Try
Here’s a few more favorites to bookmark for later!
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies: Wonderful, plain and simple
- Jam Pies: Lots of little pies filled with fruity jam…the perfect snack!
- If grilling is part of your menu, bookmark this outstanding brown sugar marinade for the juiciest pork chops (try these delicious grilled onions and peppers , one of the best things you can make as a side dish!
- Healthy Vegetable Side Dish Recipes: A round-up of favorites!
If you’ve tried these Easy Sweet Recipes at Home, or any other recipe on Studio Delicious, please tell me how you liked it in comments below!
Looking for more tips and fresh, homemade recipes? Join my email list, tag and follow me on Instagram using #studiodeliciouseats, follow my boards on Pinterest, and see what I’m up to on Facebook and Twitter!