Here’s some of the best recipes for summer for almost any occasion, all in one spot!
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
Summer Eats is a round-up of some of my favorite recipes when many fruits and vegetables are at their peak. All of these recipes are fresh, easy and full of flavor!
Here’s some of the delicious things you’ll find:
- Tasty dinner ideas
- Inspired side dishes
- Fresh, beautiful salads
- Fun desserts
- Refreshing drinks
Breakfast and Brunch
Start the day with a healthy plant-based breakfast bowl
- Plant-Based Breakfast Bowl: Fresh fruit, grains and yogurt..a nice filling breakfast that’ll keep you going all morning
- Strawberry Almond Milk Smoothie: Sprinkle some granola on top for extra crunch
- Zucchini Frittata Recipe: This is great for a crowd, serve with a side of chunky salsa
- Fresh Figs, 3 Ways: Another reader favorite, and easy to adjust any of the recipes up for larger parties.
Super Delicious Side Dishes
This recipe for sauteed zucchini and yellow squash is classic
- Recipe for Sauteed Zucchini and Yellow Squash: Just the perfect side dish for all occasions
- Marinated Grilled Asparagus Recipe: Perfect, simple, delicious!
- Grilled Peppers and Onions Recipe: This looks so simple you might skip over it….don’t! Just a great side with any grilled meat or fish
- Cornbread Recipe: A great version of cornbread, so easy to make from scratch
- Stuffed Garlic Bread: There’s nothing not to love about this garlic bread recipe!
Fresh & Exciting Drinks
- Strawberry Acai Refresher: Wonderful by itself, or whip up a pitcher for showers, parties or mocktails
- Peach Green Tea Lemonade: Easy & super refreshing
- Dark Cherry Smoothie: Wonderful flavor, these will cool you off on hot afternoons
Millie’s Potato Salad..classic & perfect with BBQ
- Hellmann’s Potato Salad: Also known as “Millie’s Potato Salad”…my mother-in-law is known for this delicious salad, which was derived from Hellman’s recipe. This may be the only potato salad recipe you’ll ever need!
- Broccoli Salad without Bacon: A lightened up broccoli salad, where the bacon is optional 🙂
- Southern Tuna Salad: Perfect for hot days when you don’t want to turn on the oven
- Chicken Salad with Grapes and Almonds: Pick up a rotisserie chicken on the way home for this luscious salad.
Juicy, flavorful grilled pork chops
- Brown Sugar Marinade for Pork Chops: Dry chops are solved with this marinade!
- Summer Pasta: Simple, perfect and you’ll make this on repeat
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats: A great recipe for all that summer zucchini
- Tinfoil Baked Chicken and Vegetables: A great make-ahead for the grill
Warm with a crispy brown sugar topping
More Recipes to Try:
- Summer Fruit Crisp: This is awesome with vanilla ice cream
- Sweets Things: A round up of favorite desserts!
- Cantaloupe and Ice Cream: Easy & so good with a little drizzle of salted caramel sauce
- Peach Cobbler: A new favorite! This recipe is a keeper.
- Mini Strawberry Pies Recipe: Fresh strawberries in a cookie cup with cream….yum!
- Office Meeting Breakfast Ideas: A great round-up of favorites for the office.
- Summer Buffet Menus: All you need for buffet food, right here
- Healthy Vegetable Side Dish Recipes: Fresh, delicious sides for all occasions
If you’ve tried these Summer Eats, or any other recipe on Studio Delicious, please tell me how you liked it in comments below
Looking for more tips and fresh, homemade recipes? Join my email list, tag and follow me on Instagram using #studiodeliciouseats, follow my boards on Pinterest, and see what I’m up to on Facebook and Twitter!