Here’s a round-up of some favorite “sweets things” to make at home. A little something for everybody!
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
Here’s a list of favorite desserts all in one spot!
- Fresh fruit pie and warm, delicious cobbler
- A very tasty fall milkshake recipe
- Nostalgic cake and cookie recipes
- Cozy baked apples
Fresh blackberries become jam-like in this stand-out rustic pie
- Blackberry Galette: This classic fruit galette is buttery, tender and so incredible with bursting fresh blackberries that become tender and juicy when baked in this rustic, delicious pie.
Peach Cobbler With Pie Crust
Sweet, nostalgic and super easy
- Peach Cobbler with Pie Crust: This is a wonderful, easy dessert to make with store-bought pie crust. Don’t forget the vanilla ice cream!
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
A delicious fall treat …
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake: This seasonal milkshake has all the flavors of pumpkin pie…really tasty and fun to make!
Jelly Filled Peanut Butter Cookies
Big, soft & so much peanut butter flavor
- Jelly Filled Peanut Butter Cookies: These peanut butter cookies are amazing with or without the jam…just a fabulous cookie all the way around.
Mini Caramel Apple Pies
…..these are amazing with ice cream…
- Mini Caramel Apple Pies: These little pies are made in a muffin tin and with store-bought pie crust & caramel sauce. One of our very favorite apple recipes!
Apple Butter Hand Pies
…an easy, wonderful hand held pie…
- Apple Hand Pies with Pillsbury Pie Crust: These little pies are so good! Stuffed with apple butter, they’re are easy to make too.
Best Cider Apples
a super cozy fall dessert…
- Best Cider Apples: Filled with a brown sugar crumble, you’ll make these baked apples throughout the fall and winter!
Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats
Cute & fun to make and eat…
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats: There are key techniques for success in making the very best rice krispie treats, and I’ll show you how in this fantastic recipe….my all-time favorite!
Banana Snack Cake
Moist & delicious banana cake with creamy frosting…
- Banana Snack Cake: This moist cake is absolutely wonderful and full of banana flavor…a rich frosting really takes this one over the top!
- Roasted Nectarines with Caramel Sauce: If you’ve never roasted fresh stone fruit, you’ve got to change that. The flavors are wonderfully concentrated, and is fantastic with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
More Recipes to Try
Here’s a few more favorites to bookmark for later!
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: These guys are so good!
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans: A wonderful, soft, thick cookie
- Old Fashioned Apple Cake Recipe: Just a great apple cake, period.
- Easy Sweet Recipes at Home: Another dessert round-up!
If you’ve tried any of these Sweets Things or any other recipe on Studio Delicious, please tell me how you liked it in comments below!
Looking for more tips and fresh, homemade recipes? Join my email list, tag and follow me on Instagram using #studiodeliciouseats, follow my boards on Pinterest, and see what I’m up to on Facebook and Twitter!