Here’s a round-up of some favorite “sweets things” to make at home. A little something for every sweet tooth!
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
As sweet foods go, I’m all in. Cottage cheese and other healthy snacks are fine most of the time, but when sweet cravings hit, you really should obey them. 🙂
Here’s a list of some of my favorite desserts, all in one convenient spot:
- Fresh fruit pie and warm, delicious cobbler
- A very tasty fall milkshake recipe
- Nostalgic cake and cookie recipes
- Cozy baked apples
Fresh blackberries become jam-like in this stand-out rustic pie
- Blackberry Galette: This classic fruit galette is buttery, tender and so incredible with bursting fresh blackberries that become tender and juicy when baked in this rustic, delicious pie.
Peach Cobbler With Pie Crust
Sweet, nostalgic and super easy
- Peach Cobbler with Pie Crust: This is a wonderful, easy dessert to make with store-bought pie crust. Don’t forget the vanilla ice cream!
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
A delicious fall treat …
- Pumpkin Spice Milkshake: This milkshake is one of those fun things that has all the flavors of pumpkin pie…really tasty, just like pumpkin pie. Who needs a pumpkin spice latte?
Jelly Filled Peanut Butter Cookies
Big, soft & so much peanut butter flavor
- Jelly Filled Peanut Butter Cookies: These peanut butter cookies are amazing with or without the jam…just a fabulous cookie all the way around.
Mini Caramel Apple Pies
…..these are amazing with ice cream…
- Mini Caramel Apple Pies: These little pies are made in a muffin tin and with store-bought pie crust & caramel sauce. One of our very favorite apple recipes!
Apple Butter Hand Pies
…an easy, wonderful hand held pie…
- Apple Hand Pies with Pillsbury Pie Crust: One taste of this sweet pie and you’ll feel all nostalgic for those toaster pastries you had when you were a kid. These are all grown up and so good! Stuffed with apple butter, they’re are easy to make too.
Best Cider Apples
a super cozy fall dessert…
- Best Cider Apples: Filled with a brown sugar crumble, you’ll make these baked apples all the time. Incredible with a little bit of maple syrup.
Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats
Cute & fun to make and eat…
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats: These sweet treats are my all-time favorite, and I’ll share my techniques for success for making the very best rice krispie treats ever.
Banana Snack Cake
Moist & delicious banana cake with creamy frosting…
- Banana Snack Cake: This moist cake is absolutely wonderful and full of banana flavor…a rich frosting really takes this one over the top!
- Roasted Nectarines with Caramel Sauce: If you’ve never roasted fresh stone fruit, you’ve got to change that. The flavors are wonderfully concentrated, and is fantastic with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
More Recipes to Try
Here’s a few more favorites to bookmark for later!
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: These guys are so good!
- Fresh Favorites: A round up of favorite fresh recipes for the whole fam!
- Fall Favorite Desserts: A list of delicious treats for fall
- Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans: A wonderful, soft, thick chocolate chip cookie
- Old Fashioned Apple Cake Recipe: Makes a small cake that’s pretty and fabulous tasting.
- Easy Sweet Recipes at Home: Another dessert round-up!
- Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats: The best version ever!
If you’ve tried any of these Sweets Things or any other recipe on Studio Delicious, please tell me how you liked it in comments below!
Looking for more tips and fresh, homemade recipes? Join my email list, tag and follow me on Instagram using #studiodeliciouseats, follow my boards on Pinterest, and see what I’m up to on Facebook and Twitter!