When the leaves begin to turn and there’s chill in the air, cozy desserts are practically mandatory. Here’s a short list of my favorite fall desserts to enjoy!
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
We all have our favorite fall recipes, and here’s a collection of cozy ideas, heavy on the cinnamon and apples!
Waffles with Spiced Apples
make time for a cozy breakfast…
- Waffles with Spiced Apples: Saucy, spicy apples with sweet cinnamon syrup are the crowning glory to these crisp, hot waffles. Brew the coffee & fry some bacon! Great for dessert too with vanilla ice cream.
Amish Apple Fritters
a decadent fall treat
- Amish Apple Fritters: These really aren’t any more difficult than making pancakes, save for a little frying on the stove. A delicious fall snack, dessert or brunch idea.
Apple Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
unique & delicious
- Apple Pie with Graham Cracker Crust: Not a pie you see every day, and cinnamon graham crackers are wonderful twist on the traditional version of apple pie, and not overly sweet. Wonderful with whipped cream.
Mini Caramel Apple Pies
store-bought pie crust is the secret to these little pies..
- Mini Caramel Apple Pies: These wonderful little pies use store bought pie crust and caramel sauce, baked up in a muffin tin with an easy, luscious, crumb topping. Cute and so, so good!
Best Cider Apples
nostalgic & so delicious
- Best Cider Apples: Warm with a buttery cinnamon crumb topping, these baked apples are the best warm with a dollop of whipped cream.
pretty enough for company
- Old Fashioned Fresh Apple Cake: This apple cake is easy and tastes wonderful, is not too sweet and very tender…my go-to favorite fall apple cake!
More Recipes to Try
- Summer Eats: A round-up of favorite summer recipes
- Sweets Things: A list of the best sweets!
- Travel Breakfast Ideas: A great list of easy, portable breakfasts
- Easy Sweet Recipes at Home: A delicious list of the best desserts
If you’ve tried these Fall Favorite Desserts, or any other recipe on Studio Delicious, please tell me how you liked it in comments below
Looking for more tips and fresh, homemade recipes? Join my email list, tag and follow me on Instagram using #studiodeliciouseats, follow my boards on Pinterest, and see what I’m up to on Facebook and Twitter!