When Sunday rolls around, sometimes you want laid-back recipes that are easy but totally delicious. These Lazy Sunday Dinner Ideas are fresh and easy with something for everybody.
- Why You’ll Love These Recipes
- Baked Pasta with Chicken Sausage
- Chicken Salad with Grapes and Almonds
- Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl
- Ground Turkey Pasta Bake
- Naan BLT (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato)
- Summer Pasta
- Cherry Tomato Soup
- Authentic Pasta Fagioli Recipe
- Taco Pie With Crescent Rolls
- Tin Foil Baked Chicken with Vegetables
- More Recipes to Try
Why You’ll Love These Recipes
When Sunday afternoon rolls around, sometimes you don’t feel like making a big fuss for dinner. This is totally understandable, and while take-out is tempting (and necessary sometimes) why not make something quick and uncomplicated at home?
Here’s a few ideas I’ve rounded up to get you started:
- Cozy, tasty soups that come together quickly
- Shortcut ingredient ideas – hello store-bought rotisserie chicken 🙂
- Quick skillet pastas that don’t skimp on flavor
- Easy grilling and a special baked pasta with (hopefully!) leftovers for lunch
Baked Pasta with Chicken Sausage
Fall Comfort Food
- Baked Pasta With Chicken Sausage: A reader favorite, this baked pasta dish is saucy and delicious with just the right amount of cheese for creaminess. Leftovers are fabulous for lunch the next day.
Chicken Salad with Grapes and Almonds
A satisfying, easy dinner
- Chicken Salad with Grapes and Almonds: A rotisserie chicken is the star of the show in this fresh take on chicken salad. Great by itself or piled high on butter lettuce, or as a sandwich with toasted & buttered bread.
Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl
Fresh & So Easy!
- Shredded Chicken Burrito Bowl: Rotisserie chicken saves the day again! This bowl has it all and is amazing with creamy salsa ranch dressing.
Ground Turkey Pasta Bake
Skillet lasagne in about 30 minutes
- Ground Turkey Pasta Bake: A cheesy turkey lasagne – no noodle boiling needed! A wonderful, one-skillet recipe that everyone loves.
Naan BLT (Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato)
Super easy, super tasty
- Naan BLT: Soft Naan bread is warmed up and wrapped around the best quality bacon, freshly sliced tomatoes and soft lettuce, with a really flavorful sauce. Hard to beat this sandwich!
Make this easy pasta year-round
- Summer Pasta: Not just for summer, make this easy, flavorful pasta recipe with cherry tomatoes any time of the year!
Cherry Tomato Soup
Easy, quick, satisfying
- Cherry Tomato Soup: Cherry tomatoes pack lots of fresh flavor into this luscious soup that comes together quickly and is great with homemade cornbread.
Authentic Pasta Fagioli Recipe
A wonderful, comforting classic
- Authentic Pasta Fagioli Recipe: A classic recipe with really simple ingredients and wonderful, comforting flavors. Serve with stuffed, cheesy garlic bread.
Taco Pie With Crescent Rolls
A tasty, cheesy pie
- Taco Pie with Crescent Rolls: Store-bought crescent rolls puff up and are the base for this delicious pie with seasoned turkey taco meat and refried beans inside.
Tin Foil Baked Chicken with Vegetables
Quick & easy on the grill or in the oven
- Tin Foil Baked Chicken with Vegetables: This incredibly flexible recipe makes easy work of any vegetables you have on hand, cooked together with juicy baked chicken for a tasty, no-stress meal.
More Recipes to Try
- Waffles with Apples: Spicy, warm apples and buttery waffles anyone?
- Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Pasta: Another easy skillet recipe that’s huge on flavor
- Summer Eats: A round-up of favorite summer recipes
- Travel Breakfast Ideas: A great list of easy, portable breakfasts
- Office Meeting Breakfast Ideas: A list of favorites for the office.
- Easy Sweet Recipes at Home: A delicious list of the best desserts
If you’ve tried these Lazy Sunday Dinner Ideas, or any other recipe on Studio Delicious, please tell me how you liked it in comments below
Looking for more tips and fresh, homemade recipes? Join my email list, tag and follow me on Instagram using #studiodeliciouseats, follow my boards on Pinterest, and see what I’m up to on Facebook and Twitter!
Please rate this recipe and thanks for leaving a comment!