Ginger Biscotti with Pistachios
This Ginger Spice Biscotti with White Chocolate recipe is over the top delicious and great any time of year
- 2 ¼ cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ baking soda
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup minced candied ginger
- 5 ounces melted white chocolate for dipping
- Chopped pistachio nuts or almonds For garnish
- Be sure to let the cut biscotti cool completely before dunking in melted white chocolate.
- Biscotti can be stored in an airtight container, with wax or parchment paper on top of each layer. They will keep for up to 2 weeks.
- Use milk or dark chocolate instead of white if you'd like.
- Use almonds or other chopped nuts instead of pistachios if you'd like.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 53mg | Potassium: 77mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg