Pumpkin Spice Milkshake
Simple & delicious, this milkshake tastes like pumpkin pie!
- 1 cup Vanilla ice cream or non-dairy ice cream
- 2/3 cup Milk or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin, solid pack
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie spice plus more for garnish
- Frozen Whipped Topping
Place all of the ingredients in a blender except for the frozen whipped topping and blend on high speed until completely smooth. Add a little more milk if needed if the mixture is too thick. Pour into two glasses. Serve with a small scoop of frozen whipped topping on top as a garnish, and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice sprinkled on top.
- Feel free to use non-dairy ice cream, milk and whipped topping. Try vanilla almond milk!
- Use solid pack pumpkin, not canned pumpkin pie filling for this recipe.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion out the frozen topping, then sprinkle with a dusting of pumpkin pie spice.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 91mg | Potassium: 365mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 9942IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 192mg | Iron: 1mg