Turkey Burger Sliders Recipe
This Turkey Burger Sliders Recipe is a delicious menu item for parties or anytime you need a crowd-pleasing appetizer!
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 3 Green Onions, minced, white part only
- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon Mustard regular or Dijon
- 1 tablespoon Bread Crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian Parsley, chopped fine
- 12 slices Cheese, cheddar see notes
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls, or other soft rolls, split in half
- 12 small Butter Lettuce Leaves
- Mayo, Mustard, Ketchup, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350 and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, the green onion, egg, mustard, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley, and mix together with clean hands or wooden spoon to combine. Don't overwork the mixture.
Using and ice cream scoop or a large spoon, divide the turkey mixture into 12 scoops (1 ½ -2 tablespoons per ball) then place them on the prepare baking sheet. Lightly tap town on the tops of each scoop to flatten them slightly (you don't want a dome in the middle, they won't cook evenly)
Bake the burgers in the oven for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and add the cheese on top of each burger, return the pan to the oven for another 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and serve with the Hawaiian rolls, mayonnaise, mustard, and lettuce.
The Hawaiian rolls can be sliced and cold, warm or toasted. Toasting each cut side is preferred. Place the open faced rolls on a large baking sheet and broil until very lightly toasted brown.
Looking for Memorial Day Food Recipes? Here's some ideas!
- For the cheese, use pre-sliced sandwich cheese, and cut break them into four pieces, use two pieces per slider.
- Regular or Dijon Mustard works great in this recipe
- Use a shallot or regular onion instead of green onion
- Use lean ground beef in this recipe instead of ground turkey
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 188mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 868IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 211mg | Iron: 1mg