Boozy Fresh Cherry Black Bottom Milkshakes
Boozy Fresh Cherry Blackbottom Milkshakes are a decadent and clever dessert to serve your adult friends
Prep Time30 mins
Plus cooling time30 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 2 ounces Bittersweet Chocolate (60%) see recipe note
- 3 tablespoons Heavy Cream
- 3 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 1/2 cups Pitted Cherries, fresh or frozen plus extra for garnish
- 1 1/2 ounces Brandy (optional)
- 1 cup Milk or more if you like your shakes thinner
- 2 teaspoons Honey to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Almond Extract
- 2/3 cup Whipped Topping, for garnish
- I used Bittersweet Ghirardelli chocolate, four squares which is 2 ounces.
- You can leave the alcohol out of this shake completely - delicious both ways!
- Use non-dairy ice cream and whipped toppiong if preferred.
- You can make this recipe into 2 larger servings instead of 4.
- This recipe was updated in December, 2019.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 120mg | Potassium: 486mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 736IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 1mg